Hawk and Horse Vineyards is a family-owned Lake County winery dedicated to organic and biodynamic farming, superior winemaking, and the art of balance in life as well as in the glass.
Since making our dream of owning a vineyard come true in 2001, we have prided ourselves in turning our unique, high elevation grapes into premier, award-winning wine capable of winning gold medals every vintage.
Note: Membership is limited. Priority is first come, first serve.
The Wine Society is a way for us to share our passion and exquisite wine with you year round. Membership includes three shipments of wine per year. Each shipment is hand selected by us and will be different each time. Keeping our dedication to delivering the best wine, shipment is avoided during hot months of summer. Wine is sent when temperature control is more easily managed. With that in mind, shipments are normally sent in autumn, winter, and spring. Join us! Complete the application below and we will contact you to confirm your membership.
There is no fee to join. You will be billed for individual shipments. Cost of shipment will be equal to the number of bottles in your membership level. Tax and shipping are based on your zip code.
- Exclusive access to limited release and library reserve wines
- Pre-release shipment of each new vintage of Hawk and Horse Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Complimentary tour and tasting once per year for member and three guests
- Invitation to our members-only events
- Each shipment accompanied by our special newsletter, wine notes and family recipe
- Personalized concierge service. Let us help you plan your next Northern California wine country visit
Connoisseur members will receive shipments of six bottles, three times per year. With a total of 18 bottles per year, this is the ideal choice for the wine enthusiast. You will be able to enjoy a bottle each month, and still be able to store a few favorites in the cellar.
Collector members will receive shipments of twelve bottles, three times per year for a total of three cases per year. This is an excellent selection if you love to entertain, collect fabulous wine to age and treat your family, friends, and business associates to award-winning wine you can be proud of.